Create a warm, homey feeling with deep primitive colors in a curl-resistant jute blend that adds style and safety anywhere a small accent rug is needed. The Beckham Jute Rug measures 20×30 inches and features a classic oval shape and tight braids constructed with a durable jute blend. The special blend relaxes faster and stays flat. The included PVC mat makes sure your beautifully braided jute rug stays exactly where it should. Features a blend brick red, country black and dark tan for a dark, rustic look that complements a wide array of country farmhouse decor.
- Oval Area Rug – Includes one 20 by 30 inch oval area rug and one PVC rug pad for added traction to hold your rug in place.
- Jute Blend – This rustic area rug is constructed with tightly woven braids made of 80 percent jute and 20 percent wool and other fibers for a heavier rug that relaxes faster and stays flat.
- Primitive Accent Rug – The small size and deep, rustic tones make this fit anywhere a small accent rug is needed, including doorways, in front of appliances and more.
- Easy Care – Spot clean with a damp cloth and a mild, clear detergent. Iron Safe.
- Black & Red Weave – Alternating braids of country black, brick red and dark tan add rustic, durable style to any surface.
- Coordinating Accessories – The Beckham Collection by VHC features sturdy, heirloom-quality items that add beauty and character to every room. Deep red-brown rust coloring is balanced by soft khaki tones and soft black accents in varying plaid patterns for a modern primitive look you will love to curl up and feel at home with.
- Authenticity – Sometimes copied, never duplicated. VHC products ALWAYS feature attached product tags.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Brick Red, Country Black, Dark Tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean, Iron Safe
- Weight: 2 lb
- 1 x Rug – 20 x 30
- 1 x Rug Pad – 18 x 28
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.