Dress your window with the Abilene Patch Block and Star Valance Curtain 20×72 for a country-vista look. Featuring burgundy and tan micro-check cotton on the base, appliqued 5-point stars, a scalloped edge, and burgundy patch blocks on dark brown and tan fabric. This country-style curtain is lined with white cotton and finished with a scalloped edge with 0.5 inch self-binding on the bias.
- Modern Primitive Valance – 20 by 72 inch country-style valance conceals window treatment hardware and adds sophistication.
- Light Filtering – Lined to provide additional privacy while filtering out harsh outside light.
- Primitive Country Decor – Warm checked plaid and old fashioned patchwork add a charming accessory for classic country, vintage farmhouse, primitive or log cabin decor.
- Easy Care – Machine wash on gentle and tumble dry on low. Iron safe. Rod pocket for easy hanging.
- Primitive Stars – A soft star and block patchwork on a checked burgundy and tan base is enhanced by a softly scalloped edge for a warm, cozy style.
- Coordinating Accessories – With the Abilene Star Collection by VHC burgundy, tan, and dark brown come together in rustic plaids, checks and traditional star patterns. Create a cohesive look for your whole home with warm and rustic pieces with classic country charm.
- Authenticity – Sometimes copied, never duplicated. VHC products ALWAYS feature attached product tags.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Burgundy, Tan, Dark Brown
- Hanging Method: 3.25 Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.9 lb
- Dimensions: 20 x 72